Many may think the title of this message worded incorrectly; however, it was stated as such purposely because the condition of the Nation is in peril because of the misinterpretation of the Constitution of the United States of America’s 1st Amendment: and interestingly many parts of the 1st Amendment aren’t quoted in proper context. It reads as follows:
“Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.”
It comes to mind that every facet of this amendment has been abused and misused by those with private agendas to promote the contrary precepts of our founding fathers, and the Christian faith of Scriptures that brought this Constitution into manifestation.
The “State” referenced is not one of the individual States which make up America, but, it refers to the Federal Government which was simply formed to protect the original States from enemies outside its borders, and those that infiltrate for the purpose of harm to its citizens in every State.
To date the present administration has used the maligning of truth, and false aligning of the words of this amendment to abolish the religion of vast numbers of Americans, by favoring false religions that worship dead gods over the Creator God who made all of us, and purposed this Nation to be the cradle of the Gospel previously held as such.
When a Nation, any nation fails to hear the voices of the people that make up that Nation the individual, and that Nation ultimately suffers loss. Loss of integrity, ethical and fair treatment by government, and loss of due process granted to everyone under the Constitution as according to original intent by its framers. Have American legislators and politicos become so warped in their individual thinking that they have forsaken their common sense and well as human dignity?
One can understand why liberalists and alternative living agendas want all references of God from society; the conviction of truth for its own sake is more than they can bear; the human conscience is a burning iron rod in their souls; the minds of these people have been twisted and warped by deceptive attitudes and a lustful mentalities that promise much and rap only destruction of all that makes a human being true to self.
A Nation that seeks not God for who He is becomes a nation deceived, corrupted, and demoralized. It becomes destitute of right-thinking which produces right action. The political arena today on one side seeks the lobbyist bankroll on the side of special interest groups; then they determine to destroy all validity of righteousness by passing laws that make declaring the truth a “hate crime”.
It is for this reason that First Amendment needs to be clarified and enforced on the side of righteousness and truth. Vocal utterances which expose the spirits behind all the rhetoric needs to be accomplished, yet seeking to bring liberating truth in the love of God to those so deceived by the darkness hovering over this Nation.
12. Blessed is the nation whose God is the LORD; and the people whom he hath chosen for his own inheritance.
1. Judge me, O God, and plead my cause against an ungodly nation: O deliver me from the deceitful and unjust man.
2. For thou art the God of my strength: why dost thou cast me off? why go I mourning because of the oppression of the enemy?
3. O send out thy light and thy truth: let them lead me; let them bring me unto thy holy hill, and to thy tabernacles.
4. Then will I go unto the altar of God, unto God my exceeding joy: yea, upon the harp will I praise thee, O God my God.
5. Why art thou cast down, O my soul? and why art thou disquieted within me? hope in God: for I shall yet praise him, who is the health of my countenance, and my God.
34. Righteousness exalteth a nation: but sin is a reproach to any people.
There is deliverance promised to the defenders of truth for its own sake; from the oppression of unjust men there is freedom. The hopelessness presently being experienced in this nation is because men of unjust motives are running roughshod over the causes which are just to pander the favor of highly vocal special interest groups and alternative mindsets of morality.
12. For the nation and kingdom that will not serve thee shall perish; yea, those nations shall be utterly wasted.
28. But thou shalt say unto them, This is a nation that obeyeth not the voice of the LORD their God, nor receiveth correction: truth is perished, and is cut off from their mouth.
We are instructed in God’s Word to be the light to those in darkness, tet, how can one shine light when the society and its governing forces have brought evil into the forefront calling it good?
15. That ye may be blameless and harmless, the sons of God, without rebuke, in the midst of a crooked and perverse nation, among whom ye shine as lights in the world;
Listen to the writing of Apostle Peter:
First Peter 2:9-16
9. But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light:
10. Which in time past were not a people, but are now the people of God: which had not obtained mercy, but now have obtained mercy.
11. Dearly beloved, I beseech you as strangers and pilgrims, abstain from fleshly lusts, which war against the soul;
12. Having your conversation honest among the Gentiles: that, whereas they speak against you as evildoers, they may by your good works, which they shall behold, glorify God in the day of visitation.
13. Submit yourselves to every ordinance of man for the Lord's sake: whether it be to the king, as supreme;
14. Or unto governors, as unto them that are sent by him for the punishment of evildoers, and for the praise of them that do well.
15. For so is the will of God, that with well doing ye may put to silence the ignorance of foolish men:
16. As free, and not using your liberty for a cloke of maliciousness, but as the servants of God.
Have so many twisted liberties for the sake of private agendas, to pamper and benefit those who seek to flaunt evil and sinful practices that deserve Hell’s fire for the sake of a clear conscience to practice immorality, murder, theft, racial bigotry, and promote the destruction of free willful choice by all Americans?
Government, or rather political parties that represent the liberals has made statements that grassroots America is too stupid to know what is good for them! I not only am appalled by this offensive statement, I am angered, incensed if you will because it is the same mentality that brought on the first American revolution!
How do we get back to the roots of the American Spirit? To be proud of our communities, our neighborhoods, and desire to defend the land from all enemies both foreign and domestic, so help us God?!
Separating the agendas of a few for the sake of all is still needed to be completed, over 1,000 executive decisions have been made in almost seven years, without the sanction of the Senate and the Congress, this is saying that the present administration refuses to hear the voice of the American people, and states by its actions that the office of President holds it as an imperialist emperor and tyrant rather than a servant of all the people for the people and by the people. One seeking to run for the office of President stated that the one in office presently is a socialistic psychopath. Clearly there have been actions committed by the President that are traitorous and viable reasons for impeachment; yet, Americans are not being vocal with their representatives on Washington, but go about complaining to those who cannot make effective change.
It is coming down to the Pulpits of America to declare and cry out for righteous change, to remove the cause and effect of oppression as they did in the mid 1700’s.
Let’s re-look at the first segment of the First Amendment:
“Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof . . .
Clearly it states that our congress consisting of both houses congress and senate shall make no law rendering partiality to one religion as the religion of all peoples of the United States; however, what we see presently happening within our shores is the subtle takeover by non-Christian religions seeking to establish their own laws rather than abide by those already sufficient as written in our Constitution. Islam, Muslim, and anti-Christ religions seeking to bring the laws of their faith into a democratic society, thus, using the first amendment against established law. What the intent was of the first amendment was that the Federal government could not establish a religion and its doctrines as the religion for all peoples in America as it was under King George and the Church of England.
We presently have a President who is strongly supporting Islam rather than Christ centered faith. He publically stated that if push came to shove concerning Christianity and Islam, that he would stand strong with Islam.
This is a statement of his will, not the will of America; thus, should he attempt to write another executive order that opposes the will of the Constitution than he should face the charge of treason and be impeached. The blatant side-stepping of already established laws is a felony; at present he is guilty of breaking many legal and moral laws in America by imposing his will upon deceived masses of people who voted for him to begin with.
Many may not like the words just read and spoken, and that is also your right, but, truth be told America stands on a high wire without a net at the present time; the force holding the wire steady is America’s faith in the one true, and living God.
When America was in its birth pangs there was much discussion, and dissension among the delegates from the colonies; some did not want to declare independence from England, much like many in the wilderness in Israel’s journey to the promised land of milk and honey. Today many don’t want to rock the political agendas because they are convinced it will be fruitless. However, I want to point out that until man is personally infringed upon he is like the sleeping bear in his den. Oblivious to the outside world, he slumbers and sleeps dreaming of his opportunity to eat berries, smell flowers, enjoy sunshine, and simply live his life in peaceful harmony; however, poke this bear with a stick many times and he will come out of his lair with fangs bared and slashing nails to defend his liberty and rights.
Pulpits of today are carrying big sticks; the Cross of Calvary . . . we are to proclaim liberty in the land for its own sake and defend the rights already granted us by our Constitution, not favoring one group of people over another especially silencing Christianity for the sake of establishing a false religion as the will of the people. Pulpits today are to poke the Bear, awaken the Lion, and soar with the Eagle; we are the Church, God’s own voice in the Nation is this Church and all who stand for what the Word of God and our Constitution has stated.